As the winter is coming, you are going to wear your sneakers more often and you will need to clean them as well. We will give you some important tips that you must consider while cleaning your sneakers:
- Always use dry brush. Remove the dirt on your shoes by using shoe brush or even an older toothbrush will be just fine.
- You can add laundry detergent in mildly warm water to rinse and clean your shoe laces.
- Use the solution you made to clean the sole of your shoes as well. Do rub dry cloth on the sole after washing it with the solution.
- You can use solution on upper part of your shoes with a soft-bristled brush but you must soak it with a soft cloth or towel of using solution.
- Keep your shoe for drying in the room temperature.