A good friend is the only relation which we earn in our whole life. To find a good friend who is loving, caring, helpful, honest, loyal, and most important compatible. This is the biggest achievement of us which we get in the form of a true friend. Undoubtedly, we always learn something new and exciting in the company of our good friends from childhood. A pleasurable time spent with friends is a kind of some happiness that can’t be express. Whether you make group study or enjoying someone’s birthday party it is always enjoyable with friends.
Since childhood, friendship helps in making us understand and grow the habit of sharing and caring. Small kids develop friendships quicker and enjoy the company of their friends. They play and learn together. Friends are essential for their proper growth and development.
Good friends are always caring, loving, loyal, passionate, a little bit critical of you. These qualities make a friend a good friend. So, the person who talks behind your back and laughs at you can never be your good and true friend.
Friendship is a relation where friends listen to each other’s problems. Thus we can say that this bond is about good listeners. Definitely, to have a true friend is always like finding a real pearl.
Qualities of a Good Friend
True friends come with a variety of qualities that makes them someone special in one’s life. Here we are pointing some qualities of a true friend and its impact on friendship:
- Good listeners- It is necessary for a friend to be a good listener. Therefore, without the ability to listen, your friendship will be shallow.
- Being compassionate- True friends should always be compassionate with each other. They must be able to sympathize regardless of whether or not they agree with the crisis their friends are facing
- Loyalty- True friends should always be loyal to each other. A good friend should never betray you in any way, talk about you behind your back nor do anything else that questions your friendship.
- Trust – Good friends should be trustworthy. One should have friends to whom you can be able to tell all your secrets without any fear of them telling other people about them later.
- Support – Good friends should always be available for support. You should have friends with whom you can be sure for any help and support.
- Reliable – A good friend is one on whom you can rely for anything